All people who interface with this website are VOLUNTEERS of RVMatchMaker.org with the goal of assisting with facilitation emergency housing for COVID-19 front line workers.
We offer this GOOD SAMARITAN service because front line workers are the highest risk population and they do not wish to infect their loved ones at home, which is occurring at a significant scale.
By participating in ANY MANNER with this website, you understand the following:
- All VOLUNTEERS (That term applies to anyone involved in the website, in ANY manner.) are considered GOOD SAMARITANS. You understand that there may be a duty to assist (where laws apply) due to imminent peril.
- We DO NOT condone compensation to any party involved, except as needed to cover actual costs.
- You confirm, unless denied, that you are 18 years or older and have the mental capacity to act in good faith.
- All agreements, terms, use guidelines, and so forth are strictly between the RV OWNER and RV BORROWER, and RV HOST, if applicable. NO VOLUNTEER IS AUTHORIZED TO BE A PARTY TO (((ANY))) CONTRACT.
- The RV OWNER and RV BORROWER, and RV HOST, if applicable, are the direct parties to a CONTRACT. This is analogous to a landlord/tenant relationship, but not entirely. Auto/RV insurance also plays a large part of contract engagement.
- The parties directly involved are advised to do their own due diligence just like any other marriage or contract and they may choose any method they wish to reach an agreement. For example, an RV OWNER should do a background check on the borrower, and RV BORROWER should verify title, insurance and RV OWNER identity, as well as decontaminate the RV before returning it using an EPA Schedule N fogging chemical or other method to be determined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and return the RV in a timely fashion in the same or better condition to the RV OWNER. ALL such agreements should be obtained IN WRITING prior to occupancy.
- The utilization of the resources and information offered on this website or by any VOLUNTEER (oral or written) represents an agreement to hold harmless all VOLUNTEERS of RVMatchMaker.org for any liability, claims, damages, or expenses that may be incurred by any person as a result of reference to or reliance on the information provided.
- By engaging with VOLUNTEERS in facilitating housing for COVID front line workers, your consent is implied that you understand the above and that all VOLUNTEERS associated with RVMatchMaker.org accept no liability in the case of an adverse outcome.