You Can Be a Professional Service Partner
All the technology in the world isn’t enough without a human touch. We are so thankful for the people volunteering their personal time in the middle of a global crisis. Our volunteers and technical service providers are heroes that answer the call for help. We would love to compensate our volunteers if we raise enough money, but for now, everyone – including the founder – is a volunteer.
Below, you will find a video for you from our founder and team about this opportunity. If you are interested in being volunteer or partner of this Good Samaritan project in any way, please fill out the form below to contact us.
We sincerely hope that this will provide great learning opportunities, new friendships, and above all, help us all stay safe and healthy!
~ Your Friends at RVMatchMaker.ORG
Opportunities to join our team as a volunteer:
- Accounting Intern
- Frontline Communications Intern (Social Media)
- Fundraising Intern (Campaign Management)
- IT Services Intern
- Process Analyst & Strategic Communications Internship
- Public Relations Intern
Opportunities to join our team as a paid professional:
- Public Relations Professional (3 years mass media experience REQUIRED)
Opportunities on our advisory board: (Requires 10 hours a month)
- Frontline workers (Hospital or nursing home workers)
- RV owners (10 years’ experience required)
- Legal advisors (Areas of expertise include auto insurance, contract, Internet, Good Samaritan/Non-profit/Fiscal Sponsorship)
Meet Our Team
We help frontline workers protect their family by utilizing crowd sourced RVs for isolation housing. This self-serve platform optimizes financial resources while improving health of the communities served.
Together we can save lives and improve community resourcefulness and resilience!
Want to Help? Contact Us Below.
To submit an application, please tell us a little about yourself using the form below.
Thank you for your interest. We wish you well in your days ahead.
~ Friends of RVMatchMaker.ORG